Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life!

Soooooo does anyone know where summer went?!? It seems like it was JUST the 4th of July literally a week ago & now in ONE week it will already be LABOR DAY. We have lots coming up!!

This weekend we're going to the annual rams picnic followed by a bday party! AND then next weekend we are going to VEGAS!!! Just for two days but we're still going! AND then it's the Fat Boy, Delylah, and Nannies bdays on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of Septmeber! (talk about timing!) :) so we have two bday parties to attend!!! TWO separate weekends! ONE cupcake, ONE carnival! AND probably (Shakey's?) for Nannies Bday!? After that me and my love have decided NO more spending money! Since we are going on our cruise on 11-13! (OUR ANNIVERSARY)!!!!!! I am so excited! I KNOW we are gonna have the BEST time!!!! We always do! :) and I can't wait!!! We finally finished paying for it and EVEN have a little bit of money put away for it! :) OH and when I called to pay for it, they confirmed that we also got on-board credit from the cancelled cruise last year! Chicka-Chicka-Yay!!! :)

Besides that I've applied to probably 30 different jobs and it is starting to get ridiculously annoying!! Like seriously?? Can't SOMEONE hire me pleaseeeeeeee?? I need some income in order to buy a house and I want a house! :) NOT to mention I could REALLY use some health insurance! :(

For now though, although I get down sometimes I am VERY grateful for my husband and the life that we live together!!! I literally can NOT imagine my life without him!!! He is the MOST incredible person that I have EVER met & he knows how to make me laugh! (which is the best part) he truly is my best friend and I know that there are lots and lots of people that aren't fortunate enough to marry their BEST FRIEND and for that I am grateful! That and all the crazy beasts we have living in this house that go by the names Fox McCloud, Santiago Ignacio, and Miss Marlee Muffin!!

No comments: