Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Recent Obsessions!!!

Soooooo I've been reading lots and lots of blogs recently AND in these blogs they have something they do all the time...funny pics, funny stories, funny videos, etc. So since blogs are my current obsession I wanna do a post about my RECENT obsession, becauae I will randomly be obsessed with something for ummm 2 weeks time and then be over it...so here are THIS weeks obsessions!!! :)

NUMERO UNO MRO-BLOGS!!!!


NUMERO DOS MRO-LEOPARD PRINT NAILS

awwww I want my nails painted leopard sooooooooo bad!!! BUT
1. I can't do them by myself!
2. My cousin wants to charge me $5 a hand to paint them for me :(
3. My OTHER cousin LIVES in AZ!!!
4. The little Asian nail ladies want to charge me 2 arms & 1 leg to pay them to paint them for me >.< AND
5. I cant do them myself :(((

NUMERO TRES!!! MRO-My LOVES Hello Kitty ATM card!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ATM card especially because it is HELLO KITTY & it is REALLY his card! I love having a joint account just for this reason! He was soooooo excited to get a new ATM card today hahahahahaha little did he know it was going to he HK! And sorry for the paper down the middle BUT you NEVER know who wants to steal your cc info!

NUMERO CUATRO!!! (sp?) MRO-MY IPAD!!!!

Since I've become OBSESSED with blogs I have been using my iPad more then EVER! Only awkward moment....when I say I LOVE my iPad & people say really? Why? Ummmm idk because it's the SHIT!!?!? Maybe that's why?!? Orrrr because I just love all things apple idk why but I know I do & that's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that matters! :)

Final One NUMERO CINCO which is FOUR things REALLY in total and it is the residents of Apt Q! :)
My Muffin & Foxy!!!

My Little Beast!! :D

And finally the LOVE of my life!!! The man of my dreams!! My one & only!! :D


Okay, Okay...I know i shouldn't call them my recent obsession, because I've been OBSESSED with them for a while!! BUT these 4 are the BEST things in my life! They make the times & situations bearable! AND for that they are always my obsession :)




No comments: