Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Okay-LAST ONE OF 2012!!

Helloooo omg! Have I been MIA or what?!? If you would like to see more or get daily pics of Mr Carter Jax then add me on IG! I post lots of pics! (Can't help it!)

Okay...soooo my New Years resolution is to keep up with blogging AND the husband bought me a BRAND NEW iMac sooooo maybe I can get baby carter to sit at the computer with me sometimes to type up a blog post? Maybe?? Wishful thinking I know! BUT a girl can dream right?

Soooo now onto its okay...

....that I bought my baby lots of books for Christmas (he WILL learn to love to read)

....that I was so sick on Christmas Eve that I thought about staying home and avoiding people (I didn't end up doing it but I was NOT feeling it) thank goodness I felt 100xs better the next day!

....I was super duper excite for my new computer from the husband! He's AMAZING!!! Now I just can't wait for it to get here!!! P.S. does anyone know when it will ship? The website just keeps saying January.

....that I haven't had a desktop computer in my life since I left my parents house after high school and I'm excited to have a stationary computer zone!

....that Mr Carter is kinda fussy most days but I couldn't love him more!

....I refuse to take down my Christmas tree until AFTER the new year! It just doesn't make sense to me to take it down before!

....that I have some stuff to return to the stores but ugh I don't feel like it

....that I got 4 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep the other night and I woke up worried because I couldn't believe I'd slept so long but yep Mr Carter was sleeping away :)

....that Mr Carter reminds me of an old man that falls asleep for short periods of times it makes me laugh so much

....that the day after Christmas always makes me kinda sad :l

....my house is NEVER clean because as soon as Carter falls asleep 101 things run through my head that must be done and I end up doing about 1 of them! :/ I WILL get the hang of this I promise Husband

....it's cold and I like it

....I'm excited for 2013! I felt like I was pregnant the entire year of 2012 so I'm excited to spend a year not pregnant and soaking up ALL that mr carter has to offer! I swear he's so cute! :)

Sinceeee I haven't been on here much

MERRY CHRISTMAS blogger friends!!! AND if I forget to write again...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

My New Years resolution starts soon! :)

2 comments:

Jasmyne! said...

Did I write this post! 4 1/2 hours go Carter!! Yea, the house is never clean and I feel horrible but ehhh..yay on your iMac, fancy pants! ;) & with the tree I'm with you, why even put it up JUSt to take it down! 2013 is gonna be busy...crawling, walking, talking...o my! :)

Unknown said...

So this: "....my house is NEVER clean because as soon as Carter falls asleep 101 things run through my head that must be done and I end up doing about 1 of them! :/ I WILL get the hang of this I promise Husband"
is my favorite thing on the list. LOL! and that is because I know this all too well! she takes a longer nap in the afternoon it seems so I get like the dishes unloaded and a load of laundry in and switched and thats about it. LOL