Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy 6 Weeks Baby Carter :)


Baby Carter Weights:  I weighed him last week and he was already 10.2 lbs :-O he's growing so fast!!  BUT I'm pretty sure that this week he's almost if not 11 lbs by now!
Height: we measured him last night and he was 22 ALMOST 23 inches!
Clothing size: he is wearing newborn sized onesies still BUT all of his newborn outfits are way too small :(
Diaper size:  We switched over to ones and the other day I found a couple of newborn diapers to put him in and they were SO small there was NO way they would fit him!  It was hilarious!  So he's OFFICIALLY in size 1 diapers now!
Feeding:  he's in a growth spurt right now and eating ALMOST every two hours (terrible for me at night) but he's a growing guy!
Sleep:  his sleep is still all messed up BUT he's sleeping for longer periods of times thank god!  I think he's going through a growth spurt this week, so we're hoping next week is going to be a little better.
Milestones:  he is OFFICIALLY smiling and I swear I could be dead tired and he'll smile at me and it makes my heart melt :)  I LOVE IT!!!
Adventures:  We definitely went on an adventure this week!!!
CARTER WENT TO DISNEYLAND
(separate post coming soon)
Mommy and Daddy could not get through this week without:  LOTS and LOTS of diapers, we found out that we could return ALL of our pampers and put the money on a gift card at Target!  YAY because we can get huggies for wayyyy cheap using amazon mom!  LOVE!  Hellooooo 230 diapers for $29!  Oh and we could DEFINITELY not do without our giraffe he LOVES LOVES LOVES IT!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Can't wait for the Disneyland post! I'm so jealous you guys can go there so easily!