Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes...
Well most days...

I really miss blogging.

I love that I can go back to a blog post & see exactly what I was feeling at that exact moment.

It's been so tough to get back into blogging after Mr Carter has arrived.  I feel like my days revolve around him, and when he's asleep I have a todo list of one thousand and one things to get done & I usually get one done before he's up again.

So many things have happened in such a short amount of time that i want so badly to blog about...

the annual family trip came & went and yes I almost killed a couple of people.

My birthday came and went & it was amazing the husband really made it special.  Which reminds me I never even blogged about my amazing Mother's Day the husband has really stepped up his game.

I know that EVERY TIME I blog now it's always me saying "I want to blog more" and I do!  I want to get into a routine of blogging & making it a point to do it because really I do love it.

But I still don't know where the blogging moms get the time.?  They must have more hours in their day or be better at time management or something because I can't find time (damn candy crush is probably taking the little time I do have) -.-

BUT can anyone else believe that summer is almost over?  & mr carter will be a whole year old in LESS then 3 months?!  To say I'm behind on planning his party is an understatement!

BUT to my defense I DID just plan an entire vacation for 30+ people AND have been tutoring & running carter to a couple different baby classes.

At 9.5 months old mr carter has officially gotten his first sickness -.- and to think I thought he was going to be a wonder child & never get sick oh boy was I wrong.

He had a fever for 3 days so I took him into the drs where they did blood work & X-rays :(  it was terrible & usually for all the bad stuff like shots the husband is there to take over so I don't break down crying but not yesterday, yesterday I had to do it all on my own :(( it was heartbreaking literally called the husband twice while we were at the dr for four hours crying (I'm a sissy, I know) but literally I can not see my baby hurting it makes my heart ache & the worst kind of ache too.  It's terrible & it really makes my heart ache more for those parents that's child are dealing with sicknesses on a daily basis it's such a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach I could not imagine feeling it every day.

It reminded me of when we were admitted to the hospital with carter & there were babies that didn't get to go home for Christmas, so heartbreaking.

Okay, enough with the sadness.  Thankfully the doctors have hopefully figured out what's wrong with my baby and YAY today is the first day in two days that he hasn't had a crying fit so to me that's an amazing day :)

P.S. happy Wednesday friends and I'm going to add to my permanent "To Do" list - Blog! 

1 comment:

loooopsoflove said...

I hear you! We just had our own little Carter is april! It's hard to get back into life after a baby! Your little guy is so cute!
My 2 owls