Wednesday, March 2, 2011

B-days!!!!

So it's almosttttttt the love of my life's birthday! :) I LOVE birthdays! I wish he would have just TOLD me what he wanted to do, instead he rather just turn down every single idea that I sent his way...so finallyyyyyy after going back and forth with him for two weeks, I decided that he doesn't get a choice anymore! I am going to decide and he's going to have the BEST time ever!

So, we're going to go to dinner at this little mexican food restaurant right down the street from our house, called El Buen Gusto! It is the smallest little place! BUT it is so delicious! Like ridiculously delicious, and they have the BEST $5 margaritas that you will ever find!!

AND on Sunday (his actual birthday) we are going to Six Flags magic Mountain! There is going to be over ten people going so we should have the BEST time ever! AND then to end his 26th birthday weekend on Monday we are going GOLFING! YAY!! Let's just hope it doesn't rain any of these days this weekend, because it is going to be a blast!

NOW off I go to find a design for a delicious cake! He asked me if I could make him a cake, and then said, NO nevermind! I don't want a cake I don't want anyone to sing happy birthday to me, so make me cupcakes instead! hahahahaha so I'm going to make him both cupcakes & a wonderful tasting and looking cake! ONCE I figure it out I'll let you know!!

So I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of the soon to be birthday boy! ;)







I just love him so much :)

OH and I got his bday present today! HE BETTER LOVE IT! or else!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you babe!!! It was the best birthday ever!!!!