Wednesday, March 23, 2011

iPad :)

So we got our brand new iPad 2 yesterday, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I swear it's like a little tiny computer! Or a BIG huge iPhone! Either way it's FANTASTIC!!!

Other then that... I'm just trying to finish all of my school work without going BONKERZ!!! Considering my group assignment has been killer & my teacher wants approximately 100 pages of writing I think I'm doing pretty decent (or at least I hope I am).

My grandma Yoya's 85th B-Day is this Saturday & it's a SURPRISE so it should be so much fun...made me a little sad though thinking that the last time my family threw a surprise party was for my gpa's 65th bday :( and what makes it just a little more bittersweet is that the theme is VEGAS! Same theme my gpa's party was....

Me & Jumps are going to attempt to make 50 cupcakes for the shin dig & let's just hope & pray they are a success :)

I have been planning a Jump Rope For Heart event @ Sunset & so far so good! It's only been 1 week & the students have already raised OVER $300!!! So exciting! We'll see how much they can raise by April 8th!

Okay! This may be a short post! But now that I have this VERY convenient iPad I shall post more! :)

No comments: