Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun Fun Fun!!

Wow! I'm far behind! I haven't written in a week!!! Okay Okay I'm gonna try to be better! So...my love's bday was a success!! We started celebrating on Thursday with Jersey Shore night & 88c crunch wrap supremes! :D It was fun, as always!!

On Friday, I made dinner lasagna....



and it was delicious especially with the garlic bread that I made :)

We went over to Alex's to celebrate his bday and I then came home to try to cook cupcakes in an attempt to stay awake until 4 am so that my love wouldn't be late for work, ummmm bad idea, somehow I fell asleep and my cupcakes burned! At least it woke Victor up on time for work!!!

On Saturday, I was so hungover but I knew I had to make Victor's bday cake! I wanted to make this one...


But it ended up coming out like this, because the cake was so small...


Not too shabby considering...right? I didn't think so...and neither did he....



OH MY GOODNESS tell me he does not need a freakin haircut!?!?!

anyway so we went to eat at the restaurant and took up the whole place...basically!

groupshotbday

We had a blast! We then ended up @ Daniel's beer pong fest...here's a pic but for some reason my flash is acting up!



We got home super late and had to wake up at 8 to head to six flags on Sunday (my Love's actual b-day!) Ugggh talk about tired and hungover....we finally made it there @ 12!! BUT we still managed to have so much fun! Victor, Tavo & Omar went on the Dive Devil together, that ride that you pay extra for @ six flags, it was so funny that me, Alisha & Leslie went on too!



We had the most fun ever!
Weekend

We didn't want to buy a group pic so we took one at the last minute! Hahahahaha we all look so cold and tired!
groupshot6flags

We then went to eat pupusas! YUMMM so delicious!





BUT our day wasn't over yet! We proceeded to uptown to grab a couple of drinks...well a couple turned into a lot! We went to Havana but it was crowded & really really loud!!!! BOOOO so we went to firehouse and they have my favorite drink snakebites they are the BEST drink EVER!!!! Sooooo good! Well my love and Jorge weren't ready to go home yet so we went to Joe's BBQ...I think that's what its called and my love made his own margarita with corona in it! HAHAHAHAHAHAH



Hahahahahaha the beer was too big and the margarita was too small! He was trying to remake this one...


We had so much fun this weekend it was crazy! Maybe, that's why it took me so long to write this blog! :) I hope you enjoyed it! I'll leave you with this picture of little Fox playing football! :D

No comments: