Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dodger Game :D

Okay, sooo as promised I said I was gonna post pics from the dodger game that we went to on Sunday! As always we had a BLAST!!!

So first we went to Phillipes



Which if you haven't been there you should go right now! It's the most amazing sandwiches! (scratch that, I don't like saying that things are sooo good because then your expectations are high) so it's good. My favorite! SO once you get passed the lines, which are ridiculous ESPECIALLY on a Sunday! Then you get a yummy sandwich my fave, roast beef with Blue Cheese Yummy! Don't forget the pickles and the coleslaw all good! And you can't beat the 75c lemonade either :D

After we consumed all of our delicious food we were off to the Dodger Game! YAY!!

This is seriously the first thing we saw when we got there!



Ever since the first game they have REALLY stepped up their security look @ how many cops there were and there is one guy in the back of the cop car, I'm SURE he was walking around with a beer or something because that really is how ridiculous security is now! But, any who On the way into the game we saw Kelly Osbourne AND Jonah Hill!! :D (okay, not really but they looked like them and it was funny)

Finally inside the game we got these SUPER COOL Hello Kitty Tiaras! :D



Oh ya and a beer :)

We sat down with our group of 12 and we were having a blast! BUT, it was sooooo hot!



See what my love had to do in order to stay cool :) I love that he still had his tiara on over the shirt!

I took all these pics and I think they're hilarious now that I look back I'm not even sure what I was trying to take pics of but enjoy :D







AND then Out of NO WHERE!! Single Ronnie showed up!!! It was CRAZY!!!




We ended up leaving early because the dodgers were winning 15-1 and it was so hot and we were all hungry again!

I turned into a little person while Omar was showing off his six pack!



Here is the entire group! :D



We were all so star struck by Jonah Hill & Kelly Osbourne that we forgot to see where we parked so we stopped for a quick photo in front of the "THINK BLUE" sign while we were searching!



And finally here is the reason for us going!!



Our adorable Hello Kitty :D She's so cute!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]LfJdXrLGWEizwQATW[/url] - UbMbxGV - http://hhmgziigpu.com