Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things that are currently annoying me! :l

Okay, so I have noticed that there are things RECENTLY that are annoying me!

FIRST!!

I want to say that I thought Kim Kardashian's wedding was going to be JUST like the royal wedding, because after all that's what the E! channel told me! AND since that is my FAVORITE channel to watch after bravo when the housewives are on, I thought they were telling me the truth! BUT I didn't know that what they meant was that Kim would be wearing a "tiara" on her head! I do not like it, and it seemed like she just wanted to go over the top...I know it's my wedding, and I shouldn't judge...BUT she is in the media eye and I did see, it and it is ANNOYING me...so HERE it is...her "tiara" uggh would have been so much prettier without that thing on her forehead!

SECOND!!

While we are on the Kardashians! I LOVE LOVE LOVE KUWTK!! <3 and Khloe is my absolute FAVORITE!!! But, why oh why did they decide to sell their KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION @ Sears!??! WHO goes to sears for anything BUT craftman tools!?!?! I haven't heard of anyone shopping at sears since the Brady Bunch!!! Couldn't they have sold it at my FAVORITE place in the WHOLE wide world...KOHLS!!!?? Boo to them for picking Sears, and boo to them for their clothes being RIDICULOUSLY expensive! Leggings for $39.99 ON SALE! WOWZA!! It's probably a good thing they are selling at Sears, because if it was at kohls I would feel obligated to buy something, and I CANNOT afford $40 leggings! :/

THIRD!!

While we are talking about my FAVORITE place KOHLS! Let me say that we are so close they like to email me and tell me when NEW fabulous lines are coming out! So I received an email earlier this week, telling me how JENNIFER LOPEZ now had a line at KOHLS! YAY!! I was so excited because well I love when celebrities have clothing lines and I love when they sell them at Kohls, (my fave Lauren Conrad!) so I clicked the link to check it out...and WOW! Was I disappointed, anything that seemed to MAYBE be cute had something weird added to it...and it was a total let down...thanks J-Lo I didn't NEED to buy your clothes anyway...but STILL she couldn't have added something that we could wear on a normal day and we weren't filling a music video? Check it out HERE!

FOURTH!

Another one of my FAVORITE stores TARGET is selling their new Missoni line, and I seriously DO NOT understand WHY everyone is obsessed with it!?! It's all zig zag & looks like it belongs in the 70s...IDK maybe I'm not cool enough to rock it and that's why it's annoying me but really? zig zag fever so much to make the target website crash...idk maybe this is how people feel when I help make the apple website crash when a new iphone comes out...hmmm things to ponder...well if you haven't seen the missoni line yet, it's HERE and most things are sold out...but have a look! and hurry they won't sale ANYTHING after October something and I'm SURE this stuff will NOT be in the clearance section!

AND FIFTH and FINAL thing that annoys me at this VERY current MOMENT!

The price hike at freakin' NETFLIX!!! Like seriously WTF!?!?! WHY would you MAKE your existing customers that have been loyal and with you since BEFORE there was a such thing as online streaming (or at least before you had 10 thousand movies on there) up their membership dues~?!?! FOR REALS $20 for instant streaming and ONE movie at a time!! RIDICULOUS I tell you RIDICULOUS!! AND I would cancel my membership just to teach them they can't treat us LOYAL CUSTOMERS like that, BUT 1.) they probably won't notice! and 2.) How will I watch things on instant streaming?? SO what I did, cancel the mailed movie part! Since they want to be stingy. I'll give them my $7.99 BUT my Blu-Ray business is now going to REDBOX! That'll teach them! :D (or not but still so annoying!)

Okay, until NEXT time!

Oh and we're going to a dodger game on Sunday, so I'll be sure to get lots of pics to post after we get back...hopefully it's drama-free & too much fun! Until next time!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Where are your pictures..