Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Nannies & Lil' Lylah! :)

So it was Nannies & Delylah's bday party this weekend AND I was asked to make the cake am cupcakes with a CUPCAKE theme like this!!



So I thought and thought and then went to buy the GIANT cupcake pan!!! :) yay! I was excited who wouldn't want a GIANT cupcake as their bday cake?! Especially if the theme was CUPCAKES!! So here is how it came out!



Not too bad considering it was my first time!!! :)

And the cupcakes were my favorite all colorful & cute!!



The party was fun! We jumped in the jumper we had some cupcakes & cake it was fun!

Now the rest of this is random soooooo here goes!!!

On Thursday I got a knock on the door & who was it?!? The mailman!!! He was here to deliver this bad boy!!! :))



Yayyy!!!! I was so excited! NOT that this will help me get a job because it hasn't yet! BUT still it's finally here and now I can put it in a frame and stare at it :) this paper worth $40,000 yayy!!!! :))

The I saw this guy!!!



I think he is so funny! He LOVES bags, boxes, anything that he can get into and I think it's the funniest! I can pull out the tiniest box & he wants to get inside! So funny! Clearly he does NOT fit in this bag, BUT he sure has fun trying! :))

Last of my pics to share today, is this dude doing his favorite thing ever!!!



Sleeping while I drive!!! I hate it!!!! :) but it makes for a funny picture!! Take that Wictor! All the world now sees what I have to endure allllll the time! You sleeping!!! :)

This weekend we're going to a dodger game with 11 other people so we shall see what fun is in store for us!! :)

No comments: