Thursday, March 14, 2013

is march really 1/2 way over already?

I KNOW that everyone told me that once I had Carter time would ZOOOM by and boy oh boy were they completely  RIGHT!! I mean I have NEVER EVER had an ALMOST five month period go as fast as it has FLOWN by right now.  LITERALLY!  I'm still in disbelief!

I just looked at my sad lonely blog and saw that the last day that I wrote was when Carter turned 4 months old and low and behold he's ALMOST 5 months (next week).  I miss you blog.  I miss writing.  Even if it was about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at all.

It's Okay Thursdays!
Friday letters?  
LOVE

and I greatly want to tell you all about the baby products that I'm currently OBSESSED with.  I mean there are lots and THOSE were (I mean ARE) my FAVORITE posts to read!  I love seeing all the cool stuff out there, because MOST times I have no idea, what to get for Carter and either buy something OR read or saw somewhere something cool.

Like, for instance, has anyone heard of Mini & Maximus?  I hadn't!  and I'm currently OBSESSED with 
I mean is this shirt NOT the cutest thing ummm EVER?  It reminds me of the husband!  Maybe it's the beard?  Or the glasses?  IDK but it does and I WANT IT!  BUT @ a cool $24 plus shipping, I'm NOT positive baby Carter is going to be rocking it, ummm any time soon.

Is it me, or do all moms have a million and Ummm 1 things to do on their to do list and DAILY get done about ummm 1.  leaving the million for tomorrow.  Ya, me either.

I want a NEW blog layout desperately, I want something so simple and clean...but don't have the time to do it, and I don't really have the funds to pay a million and one dollars for a new layout either, for this hobby of mine.  Who wants to make my blog completely white for me?

P.S. I wish I wouldn't have wanted to want to change childrens lives when I was young and decided to do something cool in college instead like graphic design...it's so much cooler, and when I'm using AI I feel like a badass!  I LOVE THAT program so much!

This weekend is St. Patricks day!!  Hip Hip Hooray!  Maybe, I'll actually drink a green beer this year!  Last year we went to a bar (because I was like ummm 6 weeks pregnant) and I was tricking everyone into making it seem like I was drinking because I carried around green dye and was dying my water :)  I can't help it I LOVE green colored anything for St. Patty's Day it's just SO MUCH FUN!!  And every single year for St Pats day the husband and I dye our drinks.  I mean it's just more fun to drink a beer if it's green!

P.S. can I give Carter a bottle on Sunday and dye it green because it would be funny?  Probably wouldn't be good to give a 5 month old food coloring ha?  Something to ask Mr. Google.

I love Kohls.  that is all, it's literally my favorite store.

Oh and my name is Jade and I'm a little tiny bit addicted to shopping on IG.  first step to admitting you have a problem is to admit it.  I know.  I'm addicted.

Please, tell me this is not the most random post ever?  No, okay cool.

No comments: