Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cara Box Reveal-August :)

This is the second time I have participated in the Cara Box Swap and so far I LOVE it!!  It's so much fun getting to know other bloggers, and this month it was other moms :)  I always love getting to know fellow moms and also finding new blogs to follow :)


If you want to know more about the Cara Box click HERE!  It's so much fun!


Every month you are paired with two people, one who you send to and one who sends to you.  This month I was paired with Ashley from Wannabe Green to send to, and you can check out her post of what I sent her here!

AND Katie, from A Worker At Home.  You can see what she got this month here.

Katie sent me a GREAT box!  And it was so much fun getting to know her!










How fun right!!  My FAVORITE things, of course the Almond Joys, I LOVE that candy and the husband hates it so I don't have to rush to eat it so he won't!  :D  ALSO the coffee cup holder?!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Can't wait for it to cool down so I can grab a PSL and put it to some good use!  I LOVE it!  She sent such great stuff, and the whole box smelled like salted caramel which smelled to me like fall and made me so excited for the cooler weather, even though it's currently 100 degrees outside -.-

OH and how cute that every single item and their own note!  So sweet!

THANK YOU KATIE!!!  I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

Can't wait for the Fall Cara Box and if you want to sign up, make sure you do so now, it got changed to every 3 months and it's currently time to sign up :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I need to sign up. Love meeting new bloggers!