Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2-My Guilty Pleasure

Okayyyyy so I like LOTS of other moms loooove dressing Carter CUTE & finding good deals on clothes & all that jazz but I chalk that up to being a good mom & not my guilty pleasure.

My real guilty pleasure is REALITY TV!!  Seriously!  I can't get enough of it!  I loooove it!  I don't even know what it is about it either, because I know most of the ladies are CRAZY!  And MOST of them I don't like!  Like they get on my nerves so much BUT I can't help watch them and their CRAZY shenanigans!!


The husband seriously makes so much fun of me!  AND hates that I watch them because of how ridiculous it is!  BUT I don't care!

Andy Cowan is amazing for finding all these CRAZY housewives to put on TV.  AND the Kardashians!  I  absolutely know they're ridiculous and most of their episodes are fake!  BUT they're so ridiculous I can't stop watching!  ðŸ˜‚😂

Okayyyyy okayyyyy know you know.  My guilty pleasure these damn housewives or really ANY reality show in general!  I love it!  :)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think if I started watching these shows I'd get hooked!