Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby Laines #2-26 weeks!

Okayyy I know I should have started this ummm 15 weeks ago?  BUT whatev poor baby girl is gonna think we don't love her as much which is NOT the case I just don't sit behind a computer all day anymore -.-

Anywayyyy without further ado, her very first weekly update :)

How far along: 26 weeks

Baby's size: a cucumber & 2.2 lbs which sound just like what the dr said at our ultrasound :)

Miss Anything:  With Carter I never really missed beer too much, but with baby girl I miss having a drink soooo much more :( andddd I feel like I was more uncomfortable later last time around.  I swear I'm wobbling already & she's still gotta cook 3 more months!!  Also I miss my back not hurting -.- wahhhh I'll whine alllll pregnancy this time I don't care I feel like I'm dyingggg

Best moment this week: seeing baby girl at the ultrasound this week AND knowing she's still a girl :)

Movement:  yep!  She's different then her brother she kicks my bladder a lot and always seems to kick my right side under my ribs :) BUT she also moves a lot by my belly button NOT all crazy like other people say their babies move but she's definitely doing something in there :)

Food cravings: wellll besides a beer I think I'm good.  I randomly think omgggg that sounds sooooo good but usually forget about it so.

Anything making you queasy or sick: actually this time around my diet seems to be fine, I haven't really hated anything soo I guess not.

Maternity Clothes: yesssss I can still fit most of my shirts that fit before I was preggers but a lot of them are started to get a little short, I can still fit my pants but I'm scared to stretch them like I did with carter so I've been sticking to leggings or my maternity jeans which were literally the BEST investment I made!  Soooo comfy!

Stretch marks:  not any new ones that I could see, besides the couple I got from carter,  we shall see though I didn't see any when I was this pregnant with carter either.

Symptoms I HAVE:   My back has been KILLING me all weekend it sucks idk whyyy but it sucks.  Also, I have super duper bad insomnia :( it's 3:30 am and I'm still up -.- and It sucks when carter wakes up early good thing he likes to sleep in most days :)  alsooo I've been starting to get a little bit of heartburn nothing too bad I guess, andddd I feel full already :( wahhhhhh it's only gonna get worse haha

Doctor’s Appointment:  I had one this week because last week they had to cancel and everything looked good, I gotta take my glucose test pretty soon hopefully it's as bad as Carter's was and not worse because last time it wasn't as bad as people made me feel like it was gonna be.  AND my dr informed me that my next appt is in 3 weeks AND then they're EVERY 2 weeks already omggg I can't believe how much faster it's gone this time around?!  Am I reallyyyyy gonna have TWO kids in like 3 months?!  :O

What I'm looking forward to:  My sister, MIL & SIL are planning a baby shower for baby next month and I'm actually kinda looking forward to it, at first I didn't want one but the more I think about it the more excited I am that we are going to celebrate her :) andddd we're gonna get a 3-D u/a pretty soon so I can't wait to see what her little face looks like and to see if she looks like her brother or not :)

Gender: GIRL!!!!  (P.S. I'm pretty excited now that I'm able to shop BOTH the boy & girl sections!)

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on pretty loose but last time they stopped fitting toward the end so I'm hoping it's the same this time.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy most of the time I think...randomly I know I'll get super frustrated because my body hurts so bad already :( but other then that I'm happy the way our life is going and can't wait to be a family of four :)

Sleep: once I can finally fall asleep (usually takes a while sometimes a longggg while) I stay asleep til morning thank god!  But I swear my sleep was a lot less interrupted when I was preggers with carter -.-

Showing:  haha during Christmas we were shipping at Costco and I was soooo excited that a lady said something about not wanting to hit my belly & I realized that you could kinda tell I was pregnant & not just chubby haha because I swear for awhile there I'm positive people just thought I was getting fat!  BUT just in the past couple of weeks my belly has really POPPED out!!  :-O

No comments: