Thursday, January 16, 2014

Baby Laines #2-28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks

Baby's size: a LARGE eggplant!  About 16" & 2.5 lbs!!  Getting soooo big :)

Miss Anything:  I miss not feeling uncomfortable, yuck and I still have 2.5 months to go.

Best moment this week: hmmm wellllll this week hasn't been too great because my body has been hurting so bad, BUT next week I go to the doctor, AND after that I start my 2 week appts, OMG I can NOT believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

Movement:  Actually, when I started typing this she started moving around all crazy!  :D  Maybe, she knows I'm talking about her?

Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of fruit again, just like with Carter, I swear I ate a WHOLE cantaloupe the other day, downside?  Carter also loves fruit so I always have to share!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I went to take the glucose test this week, and last time I felt fine when I finished, this time however I thought I might die :(  I did take it at 7 am and hadn't slept in about 3 days, SOOOO I'm hoping that had something to do with it, AND I don't have diabetes :(


Maternity Clothes: yesssss still the same, fitting in some of my older clothes, and long shirts, but I can definitely feel everything getting tighter around the belly :)


Stretch marks:  still none I can see :)

Symptoms I HAVE:   this insomnia might be the death of me, seriously.  I just can't ever ever fall asleep, it sucks. 

Doctor’s Appointment:  welllll i already said i went to my glucose test, and that sucked, and now I have an appt next week.  Let's hope everything came out good, AND here starts my two week appts!  OH and we NEED to schedule a hospital tour VERY soon, considering we aren't having baby girl at the same hospital we had Carter and I literally know NOTHING about that hospital except where emergency is!

What I'm looking forward to:  seeing what she looks like!  I can't help but wonder if she'll look like carter, or like me?  or like her dad.  


Gender: GIRL!!!!  


Belly Button in or out: in


Wedding rings on or off: on pretty loose still.



Happy or Moody most of the time: Yep, still crying at anything, and everything.


Sleep: insomnia sucks, I'm tired :((

Showing:  MOST definitely!  :D

No comments: