Thursday, January 16, 2014

Baby Laines #2-29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks

Baby's size: butternut squash, about 17" & 3.1 lbs :)

Miss Anything:  I know it's pretty early to be missing being comfortable BUT I still do.  I miss laying on my back, my back not hurting & not being tired. -.-

Best moment this week:  finding out that I don't have gestational diabetes & that baby is doing GREAT at my doctors appt this week :D

Movement:  She moves about the same amount as her brother which isn't too much BUT she does get wayyyyy closer to my ribs then he ever did :(  andddddd she kicks my bladder a lot more!  Does that mean she's gonna be super tall?!  

Food cravings: Besides a beer with lemon & salt not too much.  I miss beer or a margarita sooo bad thoughhhhh

Anything making you queasy or sick: not too much.  Same as with carter I'll randomly feel like throwing up BUT other then that I'm good :)


Maternity Clothes: ummmm mostly my pants ya, I could wear some of my older bigger regular clothes but maternity jeans are just so much more comfortable.  Besides that though I haven't had to buy any maternity shirts or anything (yet).

Stretch marks:  i have noticed more but I think they're just the ones I got with carter stretching out more.  My body is punishing me for being pregantant twice in two years -.-

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides the ever growingn belly, the back ache, my constant insomnia, and my craxy preggers brain, absolutely none :)

Doctor’s Appointment:  I had one on Monday & from now on they're every two weeks!  I can't believe it!!  And then starts every week & every couple of days :-0  it's going sooooo fast!

What I'm looking forward to:  meeting little miss :)

Gender: GIRL!!!!  

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on pretty loose still.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm okay in the moody department, I mean I'm sure everyone gets moody when preggers but I'm not THAT bad...haha

Sleep: ugh when?  Where?  Seems like never...I'm so tired and can never ever sleep.  Literally in bed at 2/3 every night & up at 8/9 :(

Showing:  for sureeeeee

No comments: