Thursday, March 15, 2012

Linky Party

I have been reading a lot of blogs that have link parties and have always wanted to do one, so TODAY I am linking up with Brunch with Amber and doing...

It's OKAY Thursday! So here goes,

It's OKAY....


.....that I have been totally tired at work and haven't drank coffee, so have turned to Orange Juice instead.

....that I want PHO so bad that the hubby is bringing me some tonight so that I can eat it when I get off of work YES!

....that I work THREE late days this week, I guess they're making up for that day last week that I switched to work early? LAMEEEE

....that I always feel stressed, I need to do something to calm my anxiety and stress level, anyone know of anything that can help?

....to be excited that I haven't had to cook all week, because we ate at the in-laws and my parents last night :)

....to be excited for both lunch and dinner tonight

....to be counting the days until next pay day.

....to want to go to disneyland this weekend, even if it is just for a pineapple float SOOOOOO GOOD!

....to be cold all the time.

...that I entered a giveaway over at brunch with amber and you should too! :)

....to be excited about my late days, because it means I get an extra three hours of sleep YAYYY!

....to be excited that Easter is coming, but NOT excited because I have yet to start on any Easter baskets and THIS year there are FOUR!

This is my first time linking up, but it was actually pretty fun :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love when I don't have to cook dinner! So sad but so true!