Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13th

It's amazing that in the past couple of years I have really become quite attached to the #13. It's true. It's probably the reason why I chose our wedding to be on the 13th. I do love Friday the 13th, and no I don't think it's a scary day. I LOVE it!! It probably has to do with my grandpa, today is his birthday and I use to love when he would get excited to go to Vegas for his bday and it landed on a Friday!

Today, I thought about him more then I usually do and today I know more then normal EVERYONE is missing him a little more! I can't even begin to explain the hurt that my family felt the day that he passed, actually I can't even explain the hurt we still feel, every holiday, get together, actually most times I go to my grandma's house I expect him to be sitting in his chair, asking me "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so nice of you to come see your grandparents" My dad must get this from him....it is amazing how fast three years goes by and it is even more amazing that not a day goes by that we don't miss him. You would think, that after three years it would get easier, but I think it's the opposite, because you think of all the things that have happened in three years, that he didn't get to see. It really does remind you that you can't ever take life for granted because it truly can be gone in an instant.



he's so funny


Soooo, today is his bday and usually I feel sad, and miss him more then ever and spend the day just thinking, BUT today, for some reason TODAY I feel like he is watching over me. I heard once on a TV show that was talking spirits that when you feel they are with you, and you can truly feel it, then they are. And I truly feel like today he is with me!!! It makes me miss him a little less today, because I know he is here! So happy birthday grandpa, you truly were the BEST grandpa that ANYONE could EVER ask for!!! It's true! You spoiled us and yelled at us and you showed us how to make "us" popcorn! I LOVE YOU so much and MISS you more then ever, BUT today I don't miss you so much I just feel happy because I can feel you here!!!


check out this stud!

No comments: