Friday, March 23, 2012

Lovin' Life



Is it funny that the husband sent me this text message this morning, when I tell him this ALL of the time! Literally ALL of the time! I'll randomly be walking with him, or even sitting on our couch, look around and think wow our life really is great! AND IT IS!!! I love that we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, because it's OUR house, OUR things, OUR dogs, etc. On Sunday we were putting the dogs beds to wash, and I just thought of how much I love how we live, how much I love our relationship and everything that comes with it.

I probably sound like I'm bragging (and maybe I am a little, so what) but really I do love my life, and I can honestly say that! There is NOTHING (with the little tiny exception of wishing I had a real teaching job) that I don't love about our life together, and in truth I know it's only going to get better, and better and better! I LOVE YOU Mr. Laines :) you truly are the BEST husband that any girl could ask for and I LOVE OUR LIFE to infity :D

No comments: