Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Okay-Easter

So I found a link to an it's okay post it was titled Easter Edition and I loved it, so thanks to Faster Than Forever I too am going to do an It's okay, easter edition (hope she doesn't mind I'm copying her idea. Okay, so here it is link up to It's Okay! ON Brunch with Amber and enjoy :)

It's Okay that....


.........I had a RIDICULOUS amount of candy at my house yesterday while putting together FIVE Easter baskets! (and I have NO biological children)

.........I didn't actully buy Easter baskets because they are too expensive and get thrown away anyway but instead chose a bucket that has so many posiblities, (popcorn holder anyone?)

.........my cat tried to eat the cellophane that I was wrapping my wonderful buckets in (I truly think he is the only cat on the planet that eats things that aren't food...so weird!)

.........the hubby picked out more candy for himself then he did for the kids (he swears he didn't but I had a HUGE pile of candy left over that only had one of and could not be split by five)

.........I put a swimsuit in three of the five easter baskets and they are BEYOND cute! (is it still okay though that I didn't put any floaties because none of the three can swim?)

......... I came to the conclusion that NEXT year my godson with be TEN and old enough to enjoy a gift card instead of a Easter basket/bucket! Can't believe he's so big, what more I can't believe how old I am!!

........I gave away some of my tasks for Easter dinner, because some people weren't doing or bringing anything!

........I'm only making deviled eggs for Easter, and that I'm wayyyy too excited for them!! LOVE THEM!

........I'm more excited for Bionico's and Pink Stuff (a dessert that my grandma makes that is BEYOND delicious BUT sounds and LOOKS terrible) on Easter then the actual food!

........I keep hearing and seeing people write about how much they hate peeps and that they are so weird, when I have not in fact heard of anyone that does like them

........I have nothing to wear this weekend and I'm not totally stressed about it yet

........we want to go to church at six am to miss the crowd but are thinking it will probably be bad all day

........I'm so so so so so so so so excited for Easter more then I have EVER been before!! It's gonna be amazing I know it!!

Thanks for stopping by :D

2 comments:

The Hopewell House said...

I love peeps! I'm one of the rare few :)

lil desiqua said...

I totally don't mind- thanks for the shout out!

I've actually never had a deviled egg... I think I should try it this weekend. Season appropriate!

Have a wonderful Easter!