Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Laines

How far along: 15 Weeks :)

Baby's size: a little over 4 inches, the size of an Apple  

Miss Anything: nothing food related, BUT i do miss not feeling like i'm going to explode every single time i eat!

Best moment this week: realizing that i'm fifteen weeks, and knowing that at our next appointment we will at least SCHEDULE the gender ultrasound!!

Movement: no, but i STILL can't wait for it to happen!!

Food cravings: fruit STILL LOVE IT!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: CHICKEN!! I can eat it, IF it's mixed with something but chicken wings or anything that is just plain chicken makes me want to instantly GAG!!  So gross!!

Maternity Clothes: no, not yet, but I can feel my clothes getting tighter and tighter!! AND I'm NOT even have way there!!  :/

Stretch marks: no, and i'm praying every day i don't get them, even though i know it's going to happen :(

Symptoms I HAVE: still feel nausceous most days, and headaches :(

Doctor’s Appointment: we have ANOTHER appt next week, but i'm feeling like it's not going to be much, but we FINALLY get to meet our DR!  YAY!!  AND in two weeks we have another appt I'm hoping that at one of these appts they tell me if this baby is a he or she!! :D

Gender: still don't know yet, but i just feel like it's a girl! i'm probably just being hopeful but i really hope i'm right!

What I’m looking forward to: finding out if the baby is a HE or SHE!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on, i'm dreading the day i have to take them off :( i love them too much

Happy or Moody most of the time: i'm happy most of the times, but it doesn't take much for me to get annoyed or upset...

Sleep: still waking up a lot at night, it's so annoying!!  BUT I did buy a new boppy pillow, so far so good, so hopefully it helps as the week goes on.

Showing: a little bit more then before, BUT I think I still look like I'm just gaining weight!  Victor swears you can tell, but clearly he's bias!

No comments: