Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vacation!

Although I have a new job, and I am beyond grateful for little bit of extra money that it provides, the benefits are really what is keeping me here, do you have any idea what it feels like to not have health insurance, if you are lucky enough to not have to go through this then man you are lucky! it is a terrible feeling to think that if you get terribly sick or something terrible happens like a car accident that YES you can go to the doctors but you are also going to have a bill as high as a mortgage payment or HIGHER to go along with it! It really is a terrible thing to think about but with my new found health benefits, I am beyond EXCITED!

Okay, so let me get to the point of what this post is really going to be about! I have been seeing or hearing people talk about going on vacation or planning a vacation and man oh man am I beyond JEALOUS!


I can literally imagine myself here, oh man I wish.

I keep telling the husband that we need to plan a vacation, but we literally have so much going on. We are moving within the next couple of months and since you have to put a brand new deposit on a place, even though we won't get our original deposit back from our apt we live in now til a month later, it is kinda a lot of money to shell out...hints why we can't just up and plan a fun vacation :(

I have been getting living social deals for a while, but I've never actually heard anyone say they planned their trip with living social. I think we might have to take up one of these deals sometime soon, because I really want to go on an affordable vacation sometime soon!

Let's hope we win the lottery and can afford to go to Europe ASAP! :D

No comments: