Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Here for you in another installment of "it's okay" brought to you by Brunch With Amber! I love doing these, because it allows me to link up AND it's fun to see what other people write.

So here we go...

It's Okay that....

.......I get excited when I see the it's okay post in my bloglovin because then I know that the work week is almost over! YAY!

.......I keep thinking about how I only have to work 1/2 a day tomorrow woot woot!

.......I desperately want to go to Disneyland this weekend!! :l Let's hope the husband thinks the same thing!

.......I want to move from our apt so bad, that I search on the internet daily for places that would suit us.

.......I get upset because apt owners don't let my little poms live with us when we see a beautiful apt in our price range that we love, and they don't allow dogs -.-

.......I really feel like if I'm awake after 10:30 pm I am going to die the next morning from tiredness, but it's so true!

.......I want to go to on vacation, so bad!

.......I want it to be summer already BECAUSE the weather is better, maybe there will be less traffic coming and going from work, and we are going on a family vacation!

.......I CAN'T wait for Memorial Day, and only because I get a day off of work!!!

.......I long for a teaching job, why can't i know someone who is a principal or superintedent so I could get the hook up :(

.......I really miss my dogs when I'm at work all day, especially on Tuesdays & Thursdays because I get home from work so late

.......I brought a salad for lunch, but want pizza now because the students are selling it and it looks so much better then my lunch!

No comments: