Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Today I am linking up with Mackey Madness for 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes:
I set FOUR alarms to wake up in the morning!
Always:
I hit snooze on every single one!
Sometimes:
I think I have time in the morning before work to finish a last minute task...
 
Always:
Make myself late doing this...ALWAYS!
 
Sometimes:
I forget I'm pregnant.
 
Always:
Rmemember when I look down, and realize I look like
the very hungry caterpillar!
Sometimes:
My cat is the most LOVING cat you will ever MEET!!
Always:
Tricks me into believing his lies, and immediately attacks me!  JERK!
Sometimes:
I love my late days, because I get to sleep in!
Always:
Remember that it also means I don't go home until 7:30 :/
Sometimes:
I think about all the things that I THOUGHT I would be doing by now!
(Amazing House, Amazing Job)
Always:
Remind myself that although I'm not at the EXACT place I thought
I would be by now, my life is PRETTY AMAZING!! :D
 
 
P.S.  THE NEW blogger is so ANNOYING!

3 comments:

Miss Riss said...

I'm so glad I"m not the only one who sets multiple alarms and ends up snoozing EVERY SINGLE ONE of them!! Hahaha!! Found your blog through the link-up! =)

Holly said...

4 alarms is a lot! That's impressive that you sleep through all of them! LOL!

Jade :) said...

Miss Riss, I'm so glad there are more of us out there :)

Holly, I don't actually sleep through them it's more UGHH i'm not ready to wake up yet, snooooze :D