Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Family :D

WARNING THIS POST IS GOING TO BE FULL OF PICTURES AND NOTHING BUT PRAISE ABOUT MY AMAZING FAMILY!!! 
(because really anyone would be lucky to have such as amazing family as i do) 
Okay so i know i kinda mentioned it above, but I really do have an amazing family :)  We have the best time together, and when we do anything, ANYTHING at all our head count always turns out to be in the high twenties!  YEP we're that big!

So let me introduce you!
this is the family :D  (yes we've added quite a few, and unfortunately have lost one) BUT this is us!! :D  On any average get together there are over 20 of us!  See told you, no event is small in this family!

Grandma & Grandpa

and they are the ones that started it all...you see back in 1960 something in a small town in Los Angeles, Just Kidding, I'm not going back that far, but these people are the ones that started this amazing family! :D

So, let me tell you a little about this crazy family we consist of 4 kids-all offsprings of these two!  EIGHT grand kids and FOUR great grand kids!  Plus all the extras that we have added in over time! 

So a little more about my family...we LOVE to make a HUGE deal out of holidays, birthdays (especially since there are only a select few of us that have our own birthday, since my aunt, my sister, and me have the same birthday, my uncle and my cousin have a birthday one week before us, and in June there are THREE birthdays within 5 days of eachother!, one that shares her bday with New Years Eve, and one with Thanksgiving some years), 
graduations, or actually any event that we can.

Sometimes we have HUGE parties for said events and they always end up like this!



and around here we LOVE halloween!







and of COURSE the next morning we always look something like this

When we have Birthday Parties we NEVER forget to
Have a Michelada Cup Birthday Cake...and ALWAYS
Have TWO drinks in your hand at a time
(unless you are carrying a baby OR under the age of 21 of course)

(YES a three year old was our Photographer and she is the BEST one I have ever found)
GO to Vegas as a FAMILY and have the BEST time you've ever had!!
(see it was my bday and i had TWO drinks)

AND YES you get extra fun points if you take a tram somewhere and THIS drooling guy is sitting next to the QUIETEST person in our WHOLE group...it makes for a WAY more interesting story when you come home!
AND of course we aren't stingy with eachother!!  We share all of our drinks with eachother ESPECIALLY with 85 year old Great Grandma! :D
Oh and when we're in Vegas on said trip, we make sure to go to Bingo and be really fun and loud so everyone is jealous of how cool of a family we have :D

When we have a special event like graduation we always make sure to
.
1.) Go together in a HUGE group!!

2.) Takes lots of Pictures of the group AND we NEVER forget to add a random pink shirted guy to our group...I mean the more the merrier right? 

TWO things that we do EVERY SINGLE year for the past couple of years is
Go to March of Dimes...
You see...this little girl

was born at 2 lbs 1 ounce, and she is striving now!  Just a normal little girl...so every year for the past THREE years we have been at March of Dimes, walking and raising money for Team Miracle Baby :)

AND we don't forget to go on our ANNUAL Family Trip EVERYsummer!
When we go to school events we always make sure to scream the loudest, and be the proudest family there, because we ALWAYS are!
AND we always do funny things to the youngest kid, because really everyone needs a good laugh right?

I don't think that I could have enough time in the day to go on and on about how much i love my family and how much they truly mean to me.  I mean we share everything we are the closest family I have ever met, we are there to celebrate and cry to eachother, we are there for our lowest and our highest points.  We have the BEST time together and I'm so glad that this little baby
is going to meet them all VERY soon!!  and we will have more memories and pictures to add to our already existing ones, and I can't wait!  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.