Friday, May 11, 2012

Funny Friday :D

So I was trying to think of what I wanted to to write my post about today, AND then BAMM I keep getting all of these SUPER funny pictures, either I'm in a funny mood or everyone else is being so funny today!  So withouth further ado today is going to be classified....

FUNNY FRIDAY :D
(hopefully these pics make you laugh as much as they made me laugh!)

found at this blog :D















I think that this pic is so funny, I cannot stop laughing about it!!  Their faces are so funny!!

found here




















I think this is how our baby will be with Santiago :)



I seriously wonder if someone actually stood there with no pants on, could this be possible??  I don't know but this picture is so funny!!



















this one my husband sent me a week ago, and it always makes me laugh :D

Finally!!!  This video that they were talking about on the news this morning, Chris Humphries poor dude, he can't get a break...Kim K ruined him for life...BUT this video is funny!

Chris Humphries Video
(idk why but it won't let me post it here, so click on the link)
okay, i think thats enough for today...have a good weekend!!! 


YAYYYY!!!  It's friday!!!!
here

No comments: