Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Okay!!

Wow!  I've been so busy today, but I am going to do a real quick It's okay, because really it doesn't feel like Thursday if I don't :D  If you'd like to participate head over to Brunch With Amber and join on in :)

It's okay....

i haven't posted anything of substance this entire week, I've had other things on my mind

that I have a Dr. Apt today, and I'm super excited because I hope she tells me when they are going to tell me if this baby is a boy or a girl :) (hopefully in two weeksssss)

i haven't checked my bank account in a couple of days, because i know that it's going to have less money in it then i hope...

that i am obsessed with Battle Nations, because my hubby got me hooked to it, and i'm so mad that i only have 113 soldiers -.-

i have been having super weird and kinda scary dreams with kids that say they are the kid, but they don't look anything like the actual kid, kinda like in a remake of the original except i'm IN the movie and it feels super real and scary!!

that i tried to use html codes in the new blogger the other day and it wouldn't work and then i tried googling it to see what was going on and i just got more confused, made me wish that i would have got my degree in graphic design instead...can i go back??  get my money back from all of the school i already paid for and get a different degree???  pretttyyyyyy pleaseeeeee

my room has been a mess for weeks now and we never seem to find a time to clean it....i have cleaned out my clothes THREE times now, and still messy...i'm blaming it on the husband, i mean he hasn't gone through his clothes ughhh ever...

i loooooooooooove US weekly but can't seem to find time to read ANY of them!

that i'm sad that the muffin is pregnant :(  so we scheduled an appt to get Fox neutered and that just made me more sad....

that i kinda missed school yesterday when i was going through all of my old assignments :/  i really kinda do miss having to work on papers and assignments and just learning!

that my emails a day annoy me so much that sometimes i want to turn the notification off!!!  I've tried unsubscribing and it does NOT work!!  SUPER annoying!


OKAY...thats it...gotta go!  have lots to do today!  OH and

HAPPY MEXICAN MOTHERS DAY!! 
(since the husband insists that i tell everyone that even if we live in America)

1 comment:

Jasmyne! said...

I do the same thing with my bank account, hoping to magically see more money :)