Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Hello and welcome back to another edition of It's Okay Thursday, man is it just me or does it feel like time is going by fast??  I feel like it was just Monday, and now BOOM!!  Thursday!  That's a good thing right?  I'm super excited because as of right now we don't have anything to do this weekend WOOT WOOT for not having any plans...maybe we'll go shopping for apts and find a SUPER cute one that allows dogs, and has two bedrooms, and is a price that we can afford and live with :D  **fingers crossed**  OKAY so if you want to join on in, it's pretty fun!  Head on over to Brunch With Amber

It's Okay...

....i cancelled netflix, because they had NO good shows or movies anymore!  Since I feel like I watched all of their documentaries.

....I am watching The Real World from the VERY beginning and am wondering how old these people are now...50??

....I keep thinking it's Wednesday today, and the day is draggingggg

....that I hate the new blogger, it's so annoying!

....I desperately want to learn how to use illustrator!!  I have had it since as long as I can remember and have never learned how to use it!  NOW its the time!

....I don't want Marlee to have puppies and wish she didn't get pregnant :(

....I wish I could figure out how to watch Direct TV on my phone, or iPad when I'm not home so that during lunch I could watch all of the shows that I have recorded at home

....I hate spending money on lunch but have been too lazy to go to the grocery store to get stuff to make for dinner in order to bring left overs >.< MAJOR FAIL

....that i got sad last night because Santiago decided that he wanted to leave us and was missing when I went to sleep...don't worry though when I woke up to use the bathroom @ 3 am the husband informed me that him and the neighbor found him and he was BACK!!

....to get kinda nervous thinking that soon NONE of my clothes are going to fit me...I KNOW they're not and it's going to be so hard to find things to wear to work

....that this blog is not going to have any pictures because i'm being too lazy to look for some

....to think about going on vacation every single day

....I am OBSESSED with the sims game on my phone OBSESSED!  It's so fun, you get to do so much with them!  LOVE IT!!

....this post is getting too long and I want to keep writing it

....i love highlighters they make my notes at work so much cuter :)

....i kinda want to go back to school...but i think its just cause i'm bored

....i want to read so many pregnancy and breast feeding books...but i don't have the energy to look for some good ones

OKAY!!  That was probably the most boring It's Okay Thursday EVER!!  BUT that's okay right? :)

No comments: