Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Okay Thursday


Hellooooooooooo and welcome to another edition of it's okay Thursday, thanks to Brunch With Amber!!

I can't believe it's already Thursday AGAIN!  WOOT WOOT only one more day of work left, YAYYY!!!

It's Okay that.....

.......I am OBSESSED with Bridalplasty on Netflix right now, OMG I hope it comes back on for another season, I can't believe I missed it when it was on!

.......I am a little obsessed with reality TV, just a little bit!

.......I think about my husband alllllllllll day long, I seriously sit at work and think about all of the funny stuff that he does, why is he so cute??

.......I go to sleep way early and if it seriously gets to be 11 and I'm not near going to bed I start getting mad, because I KNOW I'm going to be tired in the morning!

......I have NOT cooked dinner at all one time this entire week.  (okay, maybe that's really not okay)

.......I have two doctor's appointments this month and I can't wait for BOTH of them to come!!!

......after watching Contagion I refuse to NOT touch ANYTHING with my bare hands, YUCK!!!  I seriously don't know what took me so long to realize this!

......don't drink all of the water that I'm supposed to every day (okay again, maybe not) BUT I do try, TWO liters is just a lot of water to drink everyday!

......I have been wanting to go to the movies so bad, to see The Five Year Engagement!

......I often think about what the baby wil look like and I can't even imagine it

......I was literally counting down the days from now until we go on vacation in July :D

.....I have been really wanting to read a good book, but everyone has so many suggestions that I don't know where to start!

......I can't stand hearing anymore about Kim Kardashian!  BUT I still love Khloe & Kourtney, Kim's just so annoying!!



Thanks for joining me again, I can't believe that it's already THURSDAY!!  I can't be more excited, lets hope we have a fun filled weekend that doesn't go by too fast :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh reality tv is my guiltiest pleasure! I just cannot NOT watch!

I want to see 5 year engagement too! The husband said he would go with me this weekend, otherwise I'll ditch him and go alone! ha.

Happy Thursday =D

Jen said...

I wanna see 5 Year engagement as well, I'm hoping I can convince my hubby this weekend. Drinking water is HARD it shouldn't be but it is so boring! I am so tired of Kim!