Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!

YES!!!  I"m so excited it's Thursday, and really I think that is precisely why I love linking up with Brunch With Amber because it reminds me that it's almost the weekend!  YAY!!

Okay so here we go...



It's okay...

...to be excited to go to a routine doctors appointment for the baby, just because you get to hear the heartbeat :)

...to not even be annoyed that my appointment was at 10:25 and I didn't even get put into a room until 11:40 (only the husband was)

...that I have been woken up every single night since the puppies were born because they cry when they can't get to Marlee, and she just watches them, instead of helps them!  >.< (okay maybe it's not but they're so cute so I can't get that mad)

...to be over the moon excited that our ultrasound is in one week!!!  I can't wait, that was until the doctor said "well let's hope he or she participates!"  Ugggh way to burst my bubble doc -.- pleeeeeeease little baby participate because I want to start buying you stuff already!! :D

...that i am annoyed that my hands are getting all ashy from being washed too much : l

...to sometimes forget that theres really a real life baby growing inside me.

...that i get reminded when the doctors plays baby L's heartbeat! :D  LOVE IT!!!

...that i'm excited that it's a THREE day weekend this weekend...even if i will not be drinking, I can't wait to get a day off of work and hang out by the pool

...to be even more excited that in a couple of months I will be taking a FIVE day vacation :D  YAY!!  So excited for the lazy river!

....to be annoyed at peoples attitudes -.-

...to wonder why some people are just mean!

...to remind myself that i don't ever want my baby to think i'm mean to people...

...to laugh at something that most people don't think are funny...idk some things just make me laugh!! 

...to eat pizza two weeks in a row...okay it's not okay but the husband makes me!!!

...to LOVE mashed potatoes with corn!!  YUMMM

...to want to eat ice cream every single day!  (don't worry I don't)

...to be happy that since my pregnancy started i have only gained 1 pound...let's hope i don't catch up later

...to get emotional when i think about the baby

...to get emotional when i think about the puppies leaving

...to want to keep them all!!

...to tell my husband lets keep them all and him say "YAY!  Let's keep them all!" (clearly he's not the rational one)

...to want to move into a house, does someone want to put a downpayment for us?

...to want to move to a neighborhood that the husband found in Chino, it is AMAZING!

Okay, so clearly I got carried away this week, BUT I feel like a lot of stuff happened in just one week! :D

Only 6 more days until we find out if the baby is a he or she! YAY!!

3 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I'm jealous of your 5 day vacay!

Jade :) said...

ohhh man i'm jealous of the vacation you just came back from, i want to go to the lake! :)

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to go on vacay with everyone.. Oh and btw you are mean SOMETIMES member that hate group text you started this morning!!! Ya big bully meany!!!!!