Wednesday, May 2, 2012

THE BEASTSSSSSSSSS

Today I am going to talk about my little BEASTS as my love and I like to call them :D

I don't really know when or how we started calling ALL three of them this but we do and I love it!  Because in reality they are all small (well Santiago is small in comparison to a lion!) and they all have so much energy and well let me show you some pictures :D


this is our first beast Mr Fox Mc Cloud
he loves to dress silly
He is a crazy little beast, when we got him, he was already a year and a half old.  We would take him everywhere with us!  He was so good, he was already potty trained, he didn't really bark, loved being held and was so funny!  He even pees while standing on his two front legs!  It's actually quite hilarious!  He is an independent little animal, he HATES big dogs and instantly thinks he can eat them up if they are anywhere near him!!  His daily activities consist of sleeping, eating, going on three walks, barking at the big dogs, growling at Santiago AND sleeping!
                                                                                

This is our SECOND beast Mr. Santiago Ignacio the cat
 
He was our second baby, we got him as soon as we moved out of my parents house, and we've had him since he was a little tiny baby :)  He was so small that he could fit into a shoe!! 


sooooo tiny
He is the funniest cat that I have ever met, he is so hyper and crazy!  He will literally RUN around our little tiny apartment four times going crazy, running and jumping over everything that is in his way!  He LOVES to torture both Fox & Marlee :)  It really makes for an entertaining day when he is in a mood he is also so sweet, he loves to lay on us Marlee.  His day to day activities consist of bugging Fox, sitting in the window to look at his girlfriend, (she lives in the apartments) and sitting in the bathroom window trying to attack all of the birds flying through the trees.
This is our THIRD beast, Miss Marlee Muffin

                                                              
Isn't she so cute??  I got her as a graduation present from the husband when I graduated with my masters, at first I wanted to give her away!  She was so bad, she took so long to potty train, I would put her on the potty pad and she would sit there for twenty minutes and then walk away and pee on the floor!!  SO frustrating!!  I would often tell the husband that I wanted to give her away, BUT she was so cute!  I mean really?  Look at this face!
The first day we got her, she experienced her first softball game
 

so fluffy!!  and ridiculously adorable!!
She definitely has the energy to match her crazy hair!  And she's so funny!  She LOVES to torture her toys, she literally eats the stuffing out of all of her toys!  She has a lot of energy and she LOVES LOVES LOVES to lick, seriously if you put your hand down, she'll lick it, non-stop until you finally move your hand, if you don't move your hand she'll keep licking!  I am so glad that she eventually got potty trained, and is the best puppy now, she's so hyper and the complete opposite of Fox, but her and Santiago are best friends!  Daily she chews on her bone!

that haircut is ridicous i almost started crying when i saw it :(

She runs around with Santiago, tries to eat Santiago's food!  Sleeps lots!  Goes on three walks, tries to get into the kitty litter, jumps on and off the counch, cries to get on the bed!  AND cries for treats and table food anytime we are in the kitchen, she's a brat i know but she's just so cute!


They are all so funny, and each of them has their own personality!  They all make me laugh on a daily basis, I'll leave you with some super cute pictures so you can get to know our beasts a little more :)


The muffin after walking hiking, so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open
   
They love their rain jackets

Santiago loves boxes!

No comments: