Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Laines-17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks :)

Baby's size: a little over 5 inches, the size of an Onion  

Miss Anything: yesterday was mothers day and we had a BBQ @ my gmas house, so we ended up stayping pretty late I miss being able to stay up late and wake up early with minimal tiredness, I swear if I had ANY time off of work that I could use to go home right now I so would, I feel so exhausted and it's really making for a SUPER terrible monday :(

Best moment this week: getting to schedule our ultrasound appt!  May 31st can't get here fast enough :D

Movement: no, I'm pretty positive that I felt he/she move on Friday night, I felt something that felt exactly like what everyone said it would, and to think I thought they were crazy when they said it would feel like bubbles :)

Food cravings: STILL FRUIT!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: STILL CHICKEN!!
Maternity Clothes: still not yet, BUT I'm getting pretty mad, because NONE of my clothes fit me anymore!  NONE of them!  I seriously have to wear my pants completely unbuttoned or with a rubber band it's getting terrible, I feel so big and I'm only 4 months :((  and YES the doctor checked, it's NOT twins!!

Stretch marks: none yet...still praying.
Symptoms I HAVE: still feeling a little restless, some days are obviously better then others but still so tired...i don't even want to think about what the third trimester is going to be like

Doctor’s Appointment: we had an appt on Thursday that was LAME!!  But they did schedule our gender ultrasound!!  WOOT WOOT!!! ;D

Gender: still don't know yet, and still hope it's a girl.

What I’m looking forward to: this week it changed a little bit, I'm really looking forward to being able to look at baby websites and know what I need for the baby, I.E. what type of crib, car seat, etc, they all need to be either a boy or girl color!
Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on, i'm dreading the day i have to take them off :( i love them too much

Happy or Moody most of the time: still happy, and still crying for every little thing :,(

Sleep: It's getting a whole lot better, I'm able to sleep through the majority of the night now, woot woot...let's just hope it continues this way!

Showing: I feel like now you can tell a little bit, not enough for anyone to come up to me and ask me, but enough that if i said i was preggers someone would definitely say i thought so...

3 comments:

miss jasmyne. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmyne! said...

Have you gotten a body pillow? Has been my lifesaver! I laughed at the LAME appt because I sooo know how you feel!...too many emails to keep up with! ;)

Jade :) said...

yesssss i have the boppy one and it is amazing, I just have to get up so much to pee that it drives me CRAZY!!! :)