Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Laines-Week 16

How far along: 16 Weeks :)

Baby's size: a little over 4 & a 1/2 inches, the size of an Avocado  

Miss Anything: wellllllll since this weekend was Cinco de Mayo, and it was really nice and sunny outside, I did miss being able to have an ice cold beer or an icey margarita!

Best moment this week: weighting myself and finding out that I'm pretty good with my weight gain so far, lets hope it continues this way.

Movement: no, STILL not yet, and now everyones telling me it's a boy because I haven't....maybe this week?

Food cravings: STILL FRUIT!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: STILL CHICKEN!! I can eat it, IF it's mixed with something but chicken wings or anything that is just plain chicken makes me want to instantly GAG!!  So gross!!

Maternity Clothes: no, not yet,but I have been looking at some online that I need to invest in ASAP

Stretch marks: none yet...still praying.
 
Symptoms I HAVE: still feel nausceous most days, and headaches :(

Doctor’s Appointment: we have an appt on THURSDAY...I'm really hoping that they plan our gender ultrasound then....keeping my fingers crossed!!! :D

Gender: still don't know yet, and still hope it's a girl.

What I’m looking forward to: finding out if the baby is a HE or SHE!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on, i'm dreading the day i have to take them off :( i love them too much

Happy or Moody most of the time: still happy, and still crying for every little thing :,(

Sleep: now I'm only waking up twice a night, which isn't that bad, but still pretty annoying!!  But the new pillow has helped a little.

Showing: still the same, BUT every e-mail I get from the baby websites tells me that in the next couple of weeks Baby L will be growing LOTS!!

No comments: