Friday, March 9, 2012

soooooooooo....

I started working! AND so far so good :) I am happy to be working and bringing money in that we didn't have before, BUT it does suck when I have to wake up at 5:30 OR not get home until 9 pm :( BUT I do like my job and I feel like I have already accomplished a lot in the short two weeks that I've been here :)

ON to other news, it was my LOVES bday this week. I just realized that I've been blogging for over a year because I know I've blogged about his bday before. BUT he just turned 27 and I really can't believe it! I can't believe that I will be 27 in just a short few months, really, where has the time gone?? I can remember like YESTERDAY being excited to start high school, or the time when I cried because I didn't want to stay in college, because it was way too far away, after all I kept telling my family for four years before was that I was going to go AWAY to college to get the WHOLE college experience. All I wanted desperatately was to go home, and communte to college, wow! where has time time gone?

It is lent season, and I especially like this time at church, minus the fact that church is wayyyyyyyy more crowded during this session and usually wayyyyyyyy ridiculous on Easter Sunday, BUT the messages are always in my opition anyway more insightful during the Easter season and i love it. they started a new "bible study" if you can call it that, for young married couples but it focuses more on how to get along and how to stay married, forever. I know that me and my love don't have any problems right now that would even be remotely to getting a divorce, actually BOTH of us have the exact same opinion about that and it is not going to happen. when we said forever, thats exactly what we went, and I wouldn't have it any other way :) BUT these really can't hurt, if anything we could maybe meet some other couples that are fun and share the same beliefs that we do. hopefully we can make it to one soon.

I have been reading more and more blogs and every single time I read them i think why am i not writing a post on my own blog, and it's probably because I don't really know how to make my blog cute or anything like that, so i really need to get on that, and learn how to do that. i love blogging even if it is just for myself :)

Okay, this post is wayyyyy too long BUT i have taken some advice for fellow bloggers that i have read and i know now that if you plan on writing about a topic, then you would write more posts so i think i'm gonna start doing that THIS week! Until then...

Jade :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay for blogging again! I love reading your updated about family life, etc. It sounds like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the 2 weeks at the new job! Love Lindsey
http://lindseyyoung.net