Friday, February 22, 2013

A couple of photoshoots :)

Okay, so I made it my new years resolution to start taking more pictures with my NICE camera.  I mean I have one and it doesn't get used nearly enough!  So, this year I have been trying to use it AS MUCH as possible!  I mean I do have a cute baby to take LOTS of pictures of now :)

So, without further ado, take a peak at my SD card :)

OH and prepare for picture overload!  OH and I'm pretty sure Carter is completely OVER taking picture, it's okay, he'll thank me when he's older and has a MILLION picture to look at of himself as a baby :)

Oh, P.S. if you follow me on IG you probably have seen some or most of these, sorryyyyy but I mean they're pretty cute so enjoy again :)















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute! Is that his cousin?

Jasmyne! said...

Why is he SO handsome! His faces are funny, I laughed through the entire post...btw what camera do you have? Those pictures are great, did I mention I love his Vday pictures!! Did you make those heart links?