Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday!!

Hellooooo and welcome Tuesday! So nice to see you! Is it bad that I also count down the days until the weekend even though I'm not even working? (so what, I love hanging out with the husband so the weekends are the highlight of my weeks)

Is it me or does it feel like I have 101 things to do and every single day I get 1 thing done...please tell me I'm not the only one that gets easily distracted by a cute baby that would much rather play then clean the house!

I'm in the process of reading THREE yes THREE books, I can't help it! I'm trying to finish all of them BUT I get stuck reading one, one day & then the next day I'm stuck on the other one...one is teaching me how to get Mr Carter to sleep better and so far it's AMAZING! I want to finish it ASAP too so I can start implementing all of the ideas BUT sometimes learning books get boring and I gotta switch over to Ali Wentworths book I don't even know who she is except she comes out on the view ALL the time and she's funny so I got her book! And I'm glad I did cause its also pretty funny! Ohhhh and I'm positive I didn't mention this before BUT I just got 25 books in my iBooks for $5! Yes you read that right $5!! Woot woot! I loooove when I find sales!

Carter decided he was going to be Mr Grumpy man as soon as we got to my parents house for the Super Bowl on Sunday -.- BUT I'm glad to say he threw his fit RIGHT when the power went off sooooo I didn't miss ALL of it! Which leads me to the 3rd book I'm reading! The wonder weeks book, I've heard lots about it now I wanna know if its true! BUT mostly I want to know how to help carter NOT get meltdowns every couple of weeks.

Is it bad that we just booked a vacation for May and I couldn't be more excited?! I have been dying to go on a vacation.  The husband and I usually go on a vacation once a year BUT last year with being pregnant and the husband taking a whole week off when carter came we couldn't do it sooooo this is our first vacation since LAST November when we went on our cruise! YES November 2011! :/ I'm soooo excited to get outta town! And I loooove flying on planes (hoping & praying so does Carter)
From our trip to San Francisco 2009 :)
Is this post all kinds of random for you? Ya I thought so too! BUT the husband did paint Carter's dresser for his room FINALLY! (So what were a couple months late having his room ready, it's not like he sleeps in there) and it came out AMAZING!!! Now we just need a toy box and a book shelf (coming soon) and we'll OFFICIALLY be done!!  It might actually be finished by time he turns one.  are we procrastinators?  maybe a little bit.

Okay this post is WAY too random to continue BUT we registered for Carter's baptism and I'm SUPER excited!  That, and I can't believe it's ALMOST time for Easter when this happened!  So exciting can't believe a year ago I was pregnant!  :)  OH and I wanna donate my hair...does anyone know if there is a specific salon that does this?  Super cuts or something?  Ugh it's getting ridiculously long and I'm kinda over it being THIS long.  Plus they'll make wigs for kids with no hair, sounds awesome to me :)

Happy Tuesday Friends :D

No comments: