Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Okay!!!

Is it Thursday?  Really?  Already?  I swear it will be Monday, and then I close my eyes and it's instantly THURSDAY!  Which I'm not complaining about, I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE when it's the weekend, because it means the Husband is home with us :)  and we LOVE IT!!!

BUT, without Further Ado....

It's Okay that....

....I finally found a dog shampoo that I LOVE and I found it at Target of all places, AND it wasn't an arm & a leg!

....I completely finished the kids baptism invites and just realized right this second that I thought the baptism is in 2 months and it's actually in 6 weeks!  :-O  well either way, invites are done!  Now to send them out!

....I AM OBSESSED with Lauren Conrads line @ Kohls!  I love her fabrics, the patterns and ALMOST everything that she comes out with is just soooo freakin cute!!!  I desperately want these shoes!  BUT I'm waiting until they go on a better sale, I mean they're cute, but I don't want to spend $50 -.-

....I am pissed that MOST of the boy clothes that I have seen are plaid shorts!  -.- I can't explain it, BUT I can't stand plaid shorts for little boys...maybe because that's all I ever see little boys wear?  I don't know BUT I hate those outfits that are plaid shorts, and the shirt has a truck and on the truck it has that same plaid...ugh whyyyy is that ALL they had at Kohls when I went this week?  I LOVE Old Navy, BUT our Old Navy only has a baby section about the size of my closet, so I am in desperate need of a GOOD old navy baby section...

....I am so excited for our trips planned in a couple of months, first San Francisco and then Big Bear (yes the same place Domner was found)

....my baby knows how to whine now, how?  I have no idea i didn't even know it was possible for a four month old to whine.

....I as of tomorrow have a FOUR month old baby!!! How??  Where did the time go??  I can't believe how fast these last four months have literally FLOWN by!

....I found some super cute swim trunks for Carter and now cant wait for him to actually wear them :)

....I'm kindaaaaaa obsessed with Coffee still, I NEED a cup a day, at least, AND I might or might not have to warm it up 2 or 3 times by time I actually have time to finish it...BUT on Monday I was so excited I only had to reheat it ONE time!  WOOT WOOT!

....I THOUGHT that our liteweight chicco stroller was able to hold our infant car seat, I saw it in the babies r us ad and SWORE it was the same one we had...clearly it looks EXACTLY the same, except chicco added a clip thing to the back...in the end...i owe the husband $10

....me and the husband bet on EVERYTHING even if we share money...so what?!  We can say, HEY you OWE me, so I can buy this or that.

....I am TRYING to get on a cleaning schedule, and this week has been...ehhh I did half...maybe next week will be better.

....I'm obsessed with getting things ON SALE I have realized that I will hardly EVER if EVER buy anything full price, unless I know that there is no way it will ever go on sale.

....I'm SUPER excited for Easter :)

....I'm even MORE excited that  my sister has a photography friend that is going to take family pictures for the husband and I, eeek I can't wait!!!


HAPPY THURSDAY friends!!

HOOORAYYYY it's almost the weekend!! :D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm excited for Easter too! I have no idea why since usually we go to a cantina and obviously I'm not supposed to be drinking... but I think I want to dye Easter eggs. Haha.

Andrea said...

Those LC platforms are SO cute! I buy things sometimes because they are on sale.. its a sickness.. lol