Thursday, February 28, 2013

OMG!! Baby Carter is FOUR months old!!

Weight: just weighed him and he's 14.6 :O can't believe how big he's getting!  that's ALMOST double what he was born at!  #pleasestopgrowingsofast

Height:  I think he's probably about 25 inches, last time I checked he was 2 feet :)

Clothing Size:  He can still fit his 3 month clothes (barely) and he's MOSTLY in 3-6 BUT anything six 6 months is still ridiculously big!  Except t-shirts, and pajamas those he has to have in size 6 months, I'm thinking it's because of the material?  I don't know but I can't believe he can even fit into six month clothes at all!

Diaper Size:  Still size 2, but since I order his diapers on amazon I ordered size 3 next, so we'll see how that goes.

Feeding:  He's still exclusively BF, we're waiting until he gets closer to 6 months to start any solids, EVEN if everyone in my family thinks it's time for him to eat CAKE   >.<  anyone else have this problem??

Sleep:  Hmmm I can't really say, he's steady because one week he'll sleep 6 hours straight then then wake up to eat and go back to sleep for another 6 hours, BUT other times he's up every two hours, SO all I can say is I am either used to waking up like this or it's getting better, because I hardly ever feel tired in the mornings.

Milestones:
-This month he started smiling at people that you know, I can't help but smile when he start smiling & kicking your feet because he see me or his dad it's the BEST.
-He LAUGHS so much now, especially when you tickle him, HILARIOUS!
-Starts kicking in the bath
-Is slowly BUT surely learning how to use his jumper.
(actually he shuffles, I MUST get it on video asap)
-He learned how to whine, is that a milestone?
-He learned how to roll on his side and will eventually turn himself completely around!! :-O
-He also learned how to roll kinda he'll get over BUT gets stuck AND he can roll from his stomach to his back ONLY the first time you put him down after that he won't do it again...weird? Ya I thought so too.
-OH and he LOVES to play indian :) (is that what it's called?  when you pat their mouth and they make noise?  that's probably not the politically correct word at all BUT I am part indian soooo i can say that right?)
-Oh and he learned how to YELL!!!  I love it!!!  SO funny!
-OMG I totally ALMOST forgot!!!  He learned to say MOM!!!!!  NO joke, he says it...I'm sure he doesn't know he's calling me...BUT he does say MOM ;)  does that count as his first word?  or he has to associate it with something for it to be a word, and not just a sound?  Whateva...his FIRST sound is MOM :)  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  CLEARLY he loves me the MOST :D

(Man we learned lots this month ha?)

Adventures:
-Went to a Toms Sale GOT 7 pairs of brand new Toms!
-Took Valentine's Day pictures!
-Celebrated Valentines Day
-Took our FIRST family pictures ;) (pictures coming soon)

Mommy & Daddy could NOT get through this month without:
-Carter!!  Literally he's the highlight of our lives, I can't believe how much I Love this kid.
-his jumper, he loves that thing!!
-his chuppies (he's obsessed)
-STILL lovin our Aden + Anais swaddlers
-OUR phones, so we can take LOTS and LOTS of pictures and videos of our cute little boy!  :)





Now, please Carter STOP GROWING SO FAST!!  These last FOUR months have FLOWN by, I feel like I'm going to wake up and my sweet little boy is going to be 18!  -.-  Slow down time!!!  You're giving me whiplash!

Happy 4 Months baby :)

No comments: