Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy 4 Weeks Baby Carter :)

I did write this WHOLE post when it was supposed to be written BUT then I didn't like the way that it was formatted so I never posted it soooo here is it!  :) JUST a little over a week late NBD :D


Baby Carter Weights:  I'm thinking around 9 lbs for sure!  He's getting so heavy!!
Height: I think he's the same he was 21 inches
Clothing size: He still fits in a lot of his newborn clothes BUT since he only has a couple of NB outfits I have been putting him in some 0-3 and most of them are HUGE but we make due
Diaper size:  He's still in newborn once in a while we'll put him in size 1 BUT they're so big so we went out and bought some more NB
Feeding:  He's eating good!  :)  NOT too sure how much BUT he is definitely waking up every 3-4 hours at night :l
Sleep:  Ugh his sleep is ALL messed up!!  It's terrible!  One night he'll sleep really good and only wake up once at night and then the next night he'll decide that he wants to wake up at 2/3 and stay up until 6/7 it's terrible!  I'm HOPING that it was just a phase and we will outgrow it ASAP!
Milestones:  he has better and better head control i love it!!  PLUS he's smiling more, not completely on purpose BUT I don't care I LOVE it!!  It brightens his whole face and makes me fall EVEN more in love with him...i didn't even know that was possible!!
Adventures:  this week it was raining so we didn't do much at ALL!!  We did however take our first big boy bath and this dude LOVED it!!  I'll make sure to post some pics asap :)
Mommy and Daddy could not get through this week without:  still swaddlers even though we use them for a lot less swaddling and a lot more comfort.  PLUS we LOVE our pack n play, the owls are his favorite!  :)  AND LOTS AND LOTS of diapers!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE huggies little snugglers :)  i'm so sad because we got SOOOOOO many pampers at our baby shower but I LOVEEEEEEE the huggies ones...can't be ungrateful though right?  Pampers were free!  I'll learn to love them!

"King Of The Crib"
"I'm mad!  I lost all my hair!"
sleepy smiles :D
"YUCK!"