Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birth Announcement


I was going back and forth trying to decide if I even wanted to order Announcements BUT I couldn't help it!  I want to share with everyone how ADORABLE baby Carter is :)  RIDICULOUS I know!  BUT still these came out AMAZING (well at least they look good on the computer) I had a $20 gift card from Target from when we registered for our baby showers, AND then all the cards were 40% off!!  WOOT WOOT so if you spend $30 you get FREE shipping!  If you've been here a while you KNOW that I LOVE a good deal!  SOOOOOO that means I paid less then a DOLLAR for each card and the reviews all say they are GREAT quality and printed amazing!  I can't wait to get them...IF they do come out good I know where I am getting our Christmas Cards printed :)

No comments: