Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy 5 Weeks Baby Carter

Okay, so not toooooo bad ONLY two days behind this week!  :l


Baby Carter Weights: 
 I weighed him last week and he was already 10 lbs!!!
Height: I think he's gotten bigger BUT I'm not positive
Clothing size: He has been wearing more and more 0-3 clothes ACTUALLY the other day I put him in his newborn pants and they were soooo short :(  BUT all his newborn onesies still fit wayyyy better then his 0-3 ones.
Diaper size:  We finally stopped buying newborn ONLY because we have so many size 1's already AND has anyone else noticed that size NB are MORE expensive then 1's??  Does that even make sense??  ehhh whateva he's in 1's but they're still HUGE!
Feeding:  He's still eating like a champ!  I swear sometimes he won't eat for TWO hours and he is STARVING I mean last night he made himself choke because he was chugging so fast!  Can we say dramatic?  :)
Sleep:  Ummm it's a work in progress...we're still working on a schedule, somedays are definitely better then others!   Last night slept from 1-6:15 straight OVER 5 hours straight!  I'll take that EVERY night please :D
Milestones:  he can hold his head really good now.  He lovessssss to lay on his boppy and pick up his head, and kick his feet!  He is cooing and grunting lots too...AND he stays awake for longer periods of times just hanging out...those are my favorite times :D
Adventures:  he turned 1 month old, he celebrated his FIRST thanksgiving, he got to see LOTS of family that hadn't met him yet (like his great great grandma) OH and he asked his godparents if they would be his godparents :)
Mommy and Daddy could not get through this week without:  LOTS and LOTS of diapers and wipes HE pooped on me for the first time this week!  HOW does that even happen!?!  He also pees on me or the husband AT least once a week if not more this week, it's been twice YAY us!  PLUS his Boppy I don't think I've mentioned this before but we LOVE it!

1 comment:

Courtney Cakes said...

So presh!!!
Keep up the good work mommy and daddy!!!