Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OMG! Baby Carter is ONE month OLD!

where did the MONTH go?!?!

I can't even believe that I have spent a whole month without a BIG belly and instead have been taking care of a handsome little boy!

I'm going to share with you some of my FAVORITE pictures from this month that has literally FLOWN by!!!

I'm so thankful for this little dude, he's literally amazing!  EVEN when he's super fussy I just can't get enough of him....I didn't know it was possible but I really love him more and more each and every single day :)

outfit home from the hospital :)
soooo tiny in his car seat
looooove a naked baby :)
his face has already changed so much :(
grouchy butt!
"get outta my face!"
we were sleepyyyyyy
thanksgiving day shopping :)
just hanging out
i dont think he liked the beanie
don't mind my nursing bra :l
just in looking at these pictures I can't believe how much he has changed in a month!  He's grown so much!  and has already gotten such a personality!  I can't wait to see what else god has in store for us!

No comments: