Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Wow can we just say how FAST 2012 went by??  I know I'm a WHOLE day late, BUT whateva...(I still HAVE NO idea how all these bloggy new moms do it, when Carter is sleeping I'd much rather be sleeping too, what does 6 hours of straight sleep look like again?)

BUT

Happy New Year Friends :)

I for one am SUPER excited for this year, I am POSITIVE that it's going to be amazing I mean, 13 is my FAVORITE number!  :D

AND Baby Carter is going to learn SO much this year, eeek I CAN NOT wait!! :D

However, before we continue on into 2013, I just want to go back and reminisce about what an AMAZING year that 2012 has been to us :)

January
I wrote this post reminding myself to be grateful, AND I remember thinking MOSTLY about being sad that I hadn't gotten pregnant yet, and if my calculations are correct I got pregnant VERY shortly after writing that post :)

February 
we found out we were pregnant with Baby Carter :)

March
I wrote this post, about being in LOVE with the number 13, because on the 13th of March my grandpa's bday and that was the FIRST time that I had heard Baby Carter's heartbeat after thinking for weeks that I was having a miscarriage...such a wonderful day :D  I remember calling the husband crying so excited that everything had looked AMAZING on the ultrasound.

April
we told everyone about Baby Carter and it was the MOST amazing time EVER!

May

June
I introduced you to the chipmunks :) and we got ready to move.

July
we MOVED, AND we went on Vacation actually, ONLY vacation we went on all year...this MUST change in 2013!

August
I realized Carter was going to be LUCKY #13!  AND we recovered from the vacation, the move and got ready for our Baby Shower in September.

September
we had our FIRST baby shower, and I reminded myself what an AMAZING husband I have :)

October
it was a BIG month!  We went to a concert, we went to the pumpkin patch, baby Carter was BORN!!!  and he celebrated his FIRST holiday! :D  P.S. YES I'm still working on his birth story ALMOST 3 months later :l

November
we celebrated our FIRST thanksgiving (which I NEVER blogged about :() and Carter turned 1 month old!!

December
we went on our first trip to disneyland, and then our second, 1st Christmas WHICH I will blog about, and got ready for the new year :D

We can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us :)  so much is going to happen and so many fun things already in planning :D

so

Welcome 2013! :)

No comments: