Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2 months Carter!!!

Wow!!! I CAN'T believe this little dude is ALREADY 2 months old (okay, I'm a little behind & he's 2 months & 2 weeks old) BUT time is literally FLYING by!!!

Here's a run down of things we did this month!

Weight: I'm POSITIVE he's 12 lbs now!! When we went to the hospital he was 11 lbs 9 oz soooo I'm sure he's bigger then 12 lbs now BUT we have his 2 month appt finally next Tuesday so we'll know for sure then!

Height: all of his pants are getting so short on his I'm POSITIVE he's 2 feet tall by now :) we shall see next week!

Clothing size: he definitely DOES NOT fit in ANY newborn clothes AT ALL :( AND even now some of his 0-3 are getting too small RIP woody pajamas we loved you while we could wear you :l

Diaper size: at his 2nd month birthday he was still wearing size 1 BUT as of today he is NO longer fitting in size 1 :( we had three blowouts today PRETTY sure it had something to do with the fact that I have 30 size 1 diapers that I did NOT want to waste :( and was FORCING his little butt to fit in them! :( anyone know where I can send diapers to babies that need them?

Feeding: he's a little fatty at night he's good but during the day he eats every 2-3 hours AND if he takes any nap at all when he wakes up he's immediately hungry EVEN if he just ate an hour 1/2 ago -.- better during the day then @ night though

Sleep: he's been doing soooo good @ night! Thank god!! He sleeps about 4-5 hours then he's up between 4-5 to eat goes back to sleep until 7-8 and them goes back to sleep until 10 (we are night owls in this house can you tell?)

Milestones: he is a smiley baby now! He smiles all the time & "talks" all the time!! He's able to track people & objects so good now! Oh & he plays play station! ;)

Adventures: wellll @ 6 weeks I told you we went to Disneyland and then we went AGAIN @ 7 weeks!! We also had thanksgiving in the month AND we did LOTS of shopping! OHHHH and we visited my job! :)

Thanksgiving 2012

First Trip to Disneyland

Sleeping with his best friend :)

Stretchingggggg
loveddddd this shirt and so sad he only got to wear it once :l

"Can you guys believe I'm already 2 months old?"


3 comments:

Jasmyne! said...

I LOVE his facial expressions, the "stretching" picture is my FAV! He looks so littleeeee how is he out of 1s? Haha! Super jealous of your sleep schedule, any tips???

AngieP said...

i loooveee these pictures of him...esp the one of him asleep hugging the giraffe. CUTE!

Gina said...

He is so adorable!!