Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy 3 Months Baby Carter


3 months!?!!?  Where does the time go??  I KNOW that everyone always says that, but really??  THREE whole months already!!!  OMG!  I can't believe how much different Carter is just from a short three months ago!  Where did my little squishy scrunchy baby go??  Long gone are the days of a tiny newborn we now have an INFANT!  Is it bad that when I got the email telling me that my little baby was NO longer classified as a newborn it made my eyes water, because I can't believe how fast the newborn stage went by?  I mean I can NOT even explain to you how excited I am for him to get bigger and to see more of his personality unfold BUT I just can't believe how fast my tiny baby is growing!  P.S. is it bad that I am already getting teary-eyed thinking that one day my baby is going to be a man :(  I can't even think about it....ugh I swear my pregnancy hormones never went away!  BUT anywho I'll stop making myself get sad about things that aren't going to come for many many years AND give you a run down of things we did THIS month! :D

Weight: I'm POSITIVE he's OVER 13 lbs now!!  I'm thinking 13 and a quarter maybe?  He feels so heavy!  At his two month appointment (yes it was a couple of weeks late) he was 12 lbs 11 oz, and I definitely think he went through a growth spurt right after that!

Height: at his 2 month appt he was 24 inches, woot woot my baby is OFFICIALLY over 2 feet tall, next up Six Flags :)  AND I feel like his pants are still shrinking :l  Maybe he's gonna be tall!??  Let's hope.

Clothing size: He is OFFICIALLY in SOME 6 months clothes, definitely can fit 3-6 and I was so sad the other day we put him in some 6-12 month pjs and they fit!!  A tiny bit big but still!?  At this rate he's going to go through all of his clothes SUPER fast!  He still fits 3 months but MOST of his 0-3 besides onesies are getting kinda snug...all his cute sleep n' plays are getting a little tight in the feet :(

Diaper size: He's in size 2 for sure, after all those blow outs we had in size 1 we changed him and YEP it was the diapers, he can't help it this baby's got back! :)

Feeding:  I've been so bad at keeping track of when he eats....usually because my phone is dying!  BUT he's eating around every 3-4 hours maybe longer if he's sleeping.

Sleep: he's been okay...I don't really know because whenever he wakes up at night now I'm like a zombie and don't really notice that he's awake I just feed him and we all go back to sleep...usually I don't even notice what time it is.

Milestones: OMG!!  I was sooooo excited that this month he started laughing!!  I can't get enough!!!  Eeeek it's soooooo freakin cute!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, definitely the CUTEST thing he does by far, BUT this little grouchy baby does not do it often, he MUST find something really funny to laugh I NEED to get it on video.  He also babbles a lot more now, DEFINITELY knows what he's looking at AND puts things in his mouth...like your arm, his hands, and sometimes he'll figure out how to get his own chuppie back into his mouth :)

Adventures: let's seee....we had our FIRST Christmas & New Years this month

AND we started a brand new year....we also got registered for our baptism....

Carter went to his first ever kids party!
We got to wear our Dodger Jacket even if its a little big...

He got his first shots!

and he learned how to play playstation :)








P.S. follow me on IG to get your daily dose of Mr. Carter Jax :)

No comments: