Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Carter's Christmas Festivities Recap :) (finally)

It has been an ongoing tradition that we always go get our Christmas tree thanksgiving weekend, because if I'm paying for a real tree every year there is NO way I'm paying all that money to have my tree up for only a couple of weeks.  And good thing the husband agrees because we now have a tradition of going to get our tree the weekend of Thanksgiving which means we are in Christmas mode as soon as Thanksgiving exits :)

I was definitely OBSESSED with these Christmas pajamas and socks the whole Christmas season!!  Ugh makes me so so sad to think he'll NEVER wear them again!!  Good thing, they're gender neutral...next kid?  That's what I keep telling myself at least.

I had asked a couple of people before if they knew of a place to take a brand new baby to take his first pictures with Santa! AND a couple of people told me to take him to Bass Pro Shop!  If you haven't been there before its basically a hunting/camping/anything outdoors store.  It's pretty cool and actually before the day we went to see Santa I had never even been there before.

BUT I figured a FREE picture with Santa can't be bad.  AND oh man am I glad that they sent us there, because the place was AMAZING you have to go sign up ahead of time for a time slot to see Santa which I'm VERY glad that Carter's nina lives literally ONE mile away and they went and got us tickets, because as soon as we got there we walked RIGHT in!  IT was the BEST!  AND the Santa was really cute too!!


Told you I was OBSESSED with that outfit, I mean really?  It's so cute not to be!  AND yes, Carter was asleep the whole time he got to meet Santa, BUT at least he didn't cry right?

We did LOTS of Christmas shopping!
 I mean that hat?  Is it NOT the BEST?!  Sooo cute my little reindeer :)


AND finally once Christmas eve arrived I was SO SO SO sick :(  It was terrible!!  BUT we made it out of the house to celebrate!


Okay, I promise he did NOT wear this outfit every single day during the Christmas season, just on days that I knew his picture would be taken..hahaha he did have TWO other Christmas pajamas that he ALSO wore VERY often!
 Christmas Hugs :)
 Opening his FIRST ever Christmas presents :)   Clearly he was still sleepy :D

 Christmas card :)  YES it's a screen shot all cause I'm too lazy to find the original -.-

 Merry Christmas :)  P.S. Santa is my ho-ho-homeboy


We had an amazing Christmas!!  Carter got sooooo many presents and we had the BEST time ever!  Can't wait for next year when he will be able to open his presents himself and maybe be excited to see the lights and all the festivities :)

No comments: