Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Laines-29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks! :)

Baby's size: 15-16 inches & around 3 lbs!  The size of an acorn squash! 

Miss Anything: I miss not feeling stuffed all the time :(  Between my nose running constantly and feeling like I can't take a FULL breathe I feel like someone is holding a pillow in front of my face, can't wait for this feeling to go gone!

Best moment this week:  Feeling the little one move, more and more, really though, either he doesn't like people that much, OR he loves people so much that he doesn't want to move around them, because really when we're around people he HARDLY ever moves, EVER!  This last week when it's just me and him though he moves like CRAZY :)  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Movement: He's moving more then before, BUT still not moving TOO much, we'll see if this changes in the next couple of weeks!

Food cravings: Hmmm besides cookies, ice cream and sweets nothing really.  like if that is nothing :) It's really the husbands fault though because he LOVES that kind of stuff Baby Carter is gonna be just like him I KNOW it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: NOPE, still just feel sick if I don't eat on time!

Maternity Clothes: YES please!!!  OMG!  I have been wearing SOME of my old shirts BUT for the most part they are getting too short or too tight :(  AND 90% of the pants/shorts or skirts that I wear now are maternity, they are SOOOO much more comfortable!

Stretch marks: Still none, only 11 weeks to go...lets hope they don't get added later, pleaseeeeeeee

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides feeling stuffed in my nose and chest, my growing belly, my random leg cramps, my inability to jump right out of bed, or the ability to be comfortable falling asleep in two seconds then nothing really.

Doctor’s Appointment:  I have a Dr Appt NEXT Friday and THEN they are EVERY two weeks after that!  YAY!!  That just means that the baby is going to be here in NO time!  Can't wait!

What I'm looking forward to:  The baby showers, (yes we're having two) I can't wait to see all the cute stuff that he gets!!

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier this week then normal, I'm excited that the weeks are going by pretty fast, and hopefully they keep going fast, and he gets here soooooooooon!


Sleep: ehhhh...it's okay...when I get in bed, it takes me a little while to get comfortable so that's NOT fun, BUT once I'm asleep for the most part I'm OUT! :)

Showing:  uggh i think people can OFFICIALLY tell that I'm carrying a baby AND not just a fatty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I feel stuffed too, terrible feeling! I eat and feel so incredibly full I could burst, and I've been dealing with the head and chest stuff too!
I'm so excited for you!!