Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Laines-31 Weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks!!  WOO HOO only (hopefully) 9 more to go!

Baby's size: The little baby is around 3.5 pounds, 16 inches & the size of a pineapple :D  He's getting pretty big in there!

Miss Anything: This week...hmmm I miss being able to get out of bed without feeling like I'm sinking into the bed...ALSO sleeping through the entire night without getting up to have to pee was nice.

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and finding out that 1.  I haven't gained that much weight since last month.  2. My next appt will be in two weeks and every two weeks after that until they are EVERY single week until baby comes!  It feels like it's getting close :D

Movement: I asked the doctor because it doesn't feel like he moves A LOT...and she said to make sure I pay attention to EVERY single movement and now that I have been doing that I realize he MOVES a lot, it's just not enough for me to notice without paying attention! :D

Food cravings: I have been wanting some potato wedges with nacho cheese, YUMMM I think I'm going to go get some today after work!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ummm, I've been feeling a lot more queasy, BUT it's not over a specific thing I eat or drink.

Maternity Clothes: YEP!  Am not wearing much else these days, ESPECIALLY because maternity is SOOO much more comfortable!

Stretch marks: None, still.  Still praying that they stay away!

Symptoms I HAVE:   Besides, a HUGE belly, feeling stuffed in my nose and my body, having a hard time picking up stuff off the floor and being extra hot, nothing really.

Doctor’s Appointment:  Had one on Friday and now they are EVERY OTHER WEEK!  YAY!

What I'm looking forward to:  We have TWO baby showers next month and I'm excited to see all the cute stuff the baby is going to receive! :D

Gender: BOY!!!

Belly Button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still fitting like normal :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm happy most of the time!


Sleep: Sleep is okay...BUT I have to wake up AT LEAST twice a night to pee and it's so hard to get out of bed.

Showing:  ummm I'm assuming yes since people always ask me about the baby now :)

2 comments:

Jasmyne! said...

Those potato wedges and cheese sound DELICIOUS! Happy you are feeling better, single digits (weeks) countdown!! :)

Melissa said...

I have a friend that had a stuffy nose throughout her entire pregnancy! I hope that doesn't hang around for you and yay! you are so close!