Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Welcome Back

I've been trying to come up with a super fun interesting post, and every time I think about it my mind instantly goes BLANK!  Literally!  I want to share the progress of the baby's nursery BUT we haven't had much progress in there, besides changing the color of one wall, AND adding a cute wall vinyl sticker thing.  Don't worry I'll take a picture of it's MESSINESS this weekend AND on hopefully after the holiday it will look 10000x's better then it does right now!  So stay tuned!

Okay Okay Okay, so I'm bringing back Sometimes & Always, I always loved linking up with the girl so why not participate again?

Sometimesssss...
We go to friends house's for dinner

Alwaysssss....
I'm super grateful that I didn't have to cook dinner and get to enjoy just eating (fatty?)

Sometimesssss...
I wish I didn't work full time so that I had more time to do things around the house (really how do ladies craft and cook dinner & work full time? is it even possible?)

Alwaysssss....
think about how much I am going to miss the extra money when I go on maternity leave

Sometimesssss...
I actually like working on a PC 

Alwaysssss....
try to use Mac shortcuts and then I get over it and miss MY computer


Sometimesssss...
I want the time from now until Carter gets here to go SUPER fast!

Alwaysssss....
Realize that I have a WHOLE bunch of stuff to do and realize it needs to SLOW down a little.

Sometimesssss...
I get SUPER stressed thinking that in NOT too long from now I'm actually going to have another human being to take care of and be responsible for! :O

Alwaysssss....
Think about how exciting it is and how I can't wait to see his little tiny face, and lips and can't wait to see what he looks like!  EEK so exciting!

Sometimesssss...
my phone acts up and I want to get rid of it

Alwaysssss....
realize that I could NEVER because I love it wayyyyyy too much!

Sometimesssss...
complain about lack of money

Alwaysssss....
realize that I have more money then a lot of other people and I need to be MORE grateful for it!

Sometimesssss...
people really get on my nerves :l

Alwaysssss....
try my hardest to NOT let them, but it doesn't work!

Sometimesssss...
I'll bust out laughing at something I remembered

Alwaysssss....
laugh and then look around to make sure NO one saw me laughing

Sometimesssss...
I want to delete my facebook

Alwaysssss....
Don't because that's PRETTY much the only place my family gives news now! -.-

Sometimesssss...
I feel like me and the husband have been together forever!

Alwaysssss....
realize that it hasn't even been 5 years!

Sometimesssss...
I think of amazing blog posts and start them!

Alwaysssss....
Get distracted or want pictures from my computer at home so I NEVER finish!

wanna link up?

YAY!  It's Tuesday AND I'm off on Friday to go to the Doctor's sooo that means it's ALMOST my FOUR day weekend!  YAY!  That does mean that today is technically like my Wednesday right?  And tomorrow's Thursday?  OH MAN even when I have Friday off I can't wait for Friday! :)  HOPE you are having a SPECTACULAR week!!  It's almost the end of summer, can you believe it!?  I sure can't!

2 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

I'm so anxious for the Fall...cooler weather (as cool as it can get in Miami HAG), my hubby's birthday, and our baby girl finally gets here! We should start countdowns! ;)

Megan said...

I can't wait for fall and for our baby girl to get here! But I agree that I have SO much to do and am not quite ready. Haha!! Thanks for linking up!!